Mario's Lab is Mario Zechner's little experimental hide-out on the interwebs. I let my brain loose on technology and music, and summarize my findings here. You may know me from projects such as libGDX, Beginning Android Games, or RoboVM. If you are interested in any of these projecs, hop over to my old blog. Here you'll only read about my new endevours.
Recent Posts RSS
- Jul 12, 2020 - Qak - Of characters, tokens, and streams
- Jun 26, 2020 - Qak - Minimally viable product
- Jun 18, 2020 - Qak - Humble beginnings
- Jul 31, 2018 - Building Wee Lang (3) - Language design
Kind of like a web ring, but cooler. Cause it's a graph!
- The Brain Dump: Wizard Andre Weissflog shows you his wonderfully magical world of cross-platform rendering, game development, emulation, and occassionally tells everyone to just use C.
- Samskivert: Michael Bayne complains about everything.
- /code/disaster: Daniel Ludwig will eventually post something about video games, graphics programming and software development in general.
- gpfault: Nicebyte speaks Russian, Armenian, English and C++.
A static website generator based on basis-template. This site was built with basis-site. You can find the source code of this site on GitHub.
A templating engine for the JVM. Similar to Jtwig, but a lot faster, more hackable, and with zero dependencies. Want to shoot yourself in the foot with a general purpose scripting language in your templates? Basis-template is for you!
A zero-dependency, magic free command line argument parsing and help text printing library for Java and other JVM languages.
libGDX is a Java cross-platform game development framework for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS and HTML5-enabled browsers. I started it in 2010 as an innocent side project. Eventually it grew to one of the biggest OSS game development frameworks. And all of that in Java ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
gifski-java is a JNI wrapper around the C API for Gifski, a most excellent animated GIF encoding library. As with libimagequant-java, this was more of an exercise in using Docker as a cross-compilation platform than a coding challenge.